GHL is a great CRM no doubt. Whenever you are doing your usual prospecting, it’s pretty natural you’ll receive calls that you will not be able to receive just because you are busy with other tasks. This article will walk you through the process of setting up a text-back automation message that the prospect will receive whenever you miss their call.
There are two ways to do that since Workflows are introduced. So, first, let’s look into the traditional way by using triggers.
Way 1:Set up Text Back Automation Using Triggers
- Switch to the subaccount you want to set up the automation in.
- Go to Triggers and create a new one by giving it a relevant name.
- Select “Call Status” from the action and filter it “canceled, busy, voicemail”. You can ignore the voicemail one if you want.
- In the event to be performed, select “Send SMS” with the message you want to send.
So, finally, the trigger will look something like this:
Way 2: Set up Text Back Automation Using Workflows
- Go to Workflows from your left sidebar.
- Create a new Workflow >> Start From Scratch.
- Click on the “Add New Workflow Trigger” on top of the workflow.
- Select Call Status which should be the same as the previous way.
- As a Workflow Step, select Send SMS.
The workflow should look something like this:
Hope that helped. It’s pretty easy and straightforward as long as you have a good understanding of how the system works.